South Staffordshire & District Beekeepers Association offers seven categories of membership.
For those with bees:
- Registered Membership – standard includes membership of BBKA including monthly magazine, Bee Disease Insurance.
- Partner Membership – lower price for two people in the same household
- Associate Membership – if you’re already a member of the BBKA or affiliated association
- Junior Membership – includes membership of BBKA
- Schools – please get in touch for further information
For those without bees:
- Country membership
- Friend of South Staffs
The joining procedure has three stages.
Stage one you complete the application form below which gives us enough information to create a basic record in the BBKA database (ER2).
Stage two, you will receive an email with a link to check and complete the data entered and pay. This email will come from email@example.com
Stage three, once payment has been received, your membership will be approved and you will receive a confirmation email with details of your membership and for Registered Members this will include your Bee Disease Insurance.
Please read the SSDBKA Membership Pack before completing the application forms as this explains the fees and additional information required.
|Membership Category||Membership Fee|
- Electronic transfers (BACS payments)
If you wish to pay by BACS, the account details are:
- Bank: CAF Bank Ltd
- Account Name: South Staffordshire & District Beekeepers Association
- Account Number: 00095894
- Sort Code: 40 52 40
- Reference: Membership – Your Name
Send the completed application form and cheque payable to:
“S.S.& D.B.K.A.” to:
Chris Shaw, Yew Tree House, 94a Church Road, Shares Hill, WV10 7LA
or get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unable to complete the online form?
In the event you cannot complete the online form please contact Chris Shaw our Membership Coordinator at: email@example.com